November is the start of the season for Holiday Specials.
The exclusive holiday items go on sale tomorrow, November 2nd, and they are nothing short of amazing! I’d love to highlight ALL of them, but that would make this post much longer than I mean for it to be. Let me just point out the Ancient Oils collection. The collection includes six essential oils used by the most important people in the world as for their health benefits and to improve wellbeing in ancient times. This boxed set would make an incredible gift, and it would be nice to add to your own collection. The holiday specials are only available for a limited time, and in limited quantities. Don’t wait to order and miss out! To see more about this collection and view all the other holiday specials, click here.
The products of the month is Litsea.
Litsea essential oil is suitable for both topical application and aromatherapy. The oil can alleviate a wide array of ailments with its immune boosting properties.
Fun Facts about Litsea:
- Litsea essential oil contains a high amount of antibacterial and purifying properties. Hence, it can fight against unwanted threats.
- The citrusy aroma of litsea essential oil can fill your mind with positive thinking.
- This essential oil also has mild astringent properties. So, it can help clear out the acne-causing bacteria from your pores. It can also reduce and heals existing flare-ups.
- Litsea essential oil is an effective discomfort reliever. It can increase blood circulation, reducing inflammation and improving muscle strength.
- The oil has carminative properties that can reduce the discomfort caused by indigestion. Its stomachic properties can strengthen your digestive system.
- Litsea oil can also reduce uncomfortable cramps, thanks to its anti muscle contraction properties.
- The citrusy fragrant of litsea oil is ideal to keep the insects away from your home. The oil has strong insect repellent and disinfectant components.
Black Spruce is 10% this month
- Provides soothing relief to the skin
- Relaxing and calming to the emotions
- Helps reduce and manage stress
- Promotes feelings of clear and easy breathing
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- Black Friday (energy blend)
- Gingerbread (protects against unwanted threats)
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte (for curbing pumpkin spice cravings)
- Relatively Speaking (for mood balance)
- These Are My Turkey Eating Pants (for indigestion)